Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Too cold to BBQ?

No, it's never too cold for a BBQ. I've had BBQs out in the snow before so I was not afraid of having one last weekend. Yes, it was cold, as far as Osaka winters go, but that didn't stop me or everyone else from showing up at our place.

It was actually colder than it was in January, when we had our last BBQ. Of course, the secret to winter BBQs is to be right beside the grill. Unfortunately for me, people started to figure this out and I was pushed away from the sweet spot. They weren't kidding when they said it was cold!

The turn out was pretty good. This time our buddy Yuuichi brought some friends. As it was a BYOB, and BYOM BBQ, anyone was welcome. His friends were shy as expected. Some of them were surprised when I started speaking, but I think everybody had fun. He wasn't the only one to bring some new people. Carolyne also brought some of her french language exchange partners.

More pics can be found here...

No comments: