Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sittin' on the dock of the bay...

...drinking your sorrows away. That's what a group of Osaka Nova MM Centre employees and their friend did last night. It all took place down by the Namba Hatch on the docks. Everyone was out to share stories and to say goodbye to each other one last time. Some people were leaving by the end of the week.

One of those leaving was Mala, so it was also her sayounara that night. I had my camera as usual so I took a few shots of everyone. My Nova door entry tag was with me so I took snaps of people wearing it for a series called Congrats, you have been promoted because there is nobody left.

Before this Karaoke Queen and I caught a movie called Death of a President. It was pretty good as far as mockumentaries go. Not the most fast paced film but cool nonetheless. After the movie but before the docks we had a chance to get come yakiniku with Adair and his mom, who just arrived yesterday.

It was a wee bit chilly so KQ and I went to Kasuga, which has become our new local as you can probably already tell. There we saw Sayaka, Kouji and Masato. Later on, Daniel and his girl came by for some songs and drinks, as did Matt, Steph, Girl Jo and Adair.

Poor Sayaka was fast asleep as she had a long week. We made sure to get some sleeping pictures on her camera that was conveniently at hand. Heh heh.

More Pics

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kasuga? Like, across the street from Bala's Kasuga? That's where I was a "hostess!"

Did you guys meet the old man? Isn't he adorable?

~Dawnabelle