Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I am not vegetarian

The other day a bunch of us that work for the company got paid. So it was time to head over to Umeda to get some steak. We had only one place to go... Outbacks. They use Aussie beef there and boy, does it taste good. The only drawback is their "we don't split the bill and make you pay a tip when the rest of Japan thinks it's bad manners to ask for a tip". Yeah, I guess I've gotten cheap since I've lived here. You just expect the price you pay is what is written on the menu. Anyway here's us eating meat :)


Things were normal and sane when everyone arrived at the table. Here's me and the woman.


You can see Rich (another Rich... an imposter) and Ben.


Steve, Joe (always in the back), and Dolly huddle together for some breaking of the bread.


Then the food arrived and madness broke out. Nice rack.


Chimbo and Marina enjoy their meat. Apparently Chimbo has a $1000 sweater by Gucci. I kid you not. Really. No seriously. The picture on his phone was real. Really. It was SO metro it must have been real.


We even had a chance to say hi to Antoinette. Her name is always so difficult to spell.


Even Ikuyo finished off a steak. It must have been as big as her arm. Really... the girl is like 80lbs with jewellery on.


But all good things come to an end. Yikes! Look at this bill! It was a good idea to leave it all for Rachel to pay.


Not so bad I guess. Just don't make it a habit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too lazy to do red-eye reduction?

Honestly, I sometimes think I am the devil reincarnated.

I'm gonna give birth to a green, goey baby that is going to attack you in the middle of the night.

OsakaOtaku said...

Don't laugh Marina... it COULD happen.

Yeah the steak was good, but pricey. Hey you gonna come back soon Ryan?