Sunday, February 11, 2007

Home

Tonight we went to Saizeriya with Kiki for some late dinner and we had some serious discussions about things. She is leaving Japan soon and had some big decisions to make. One big one was that she was in a serious relationship here with her boyfriend, who happens to be from England while she is from Canada. Basically, she had to decide her final destination. I suggested she travel as home will always be waiting, and if things didn't pan out in England then at least she could say she tried. This of course lead to me thinking about home. *sigh*

Snow in Vancouver.

Spanish Banks under the snow.

The white field you see is actually Okanagan Lake.

I have SO many good reasons to go home, I can't even think of where to begin. So let's start with family. They say you choose your friends and not your family, but in little spurts they're alright. I have a good relationship with my family, except that maybe I don't call as often as I should. Jamie on the other hand has to deal with more trials and tribulations.

This is Dan "the man" Tang.

This is Lana and her buddies.

Mom and Lana.

Dad.

Here is Rick, Jamie's godfather.

Here is Zoe. She is the cutest niece ever, but getting heavier though :)

Jamie's relations on her mom's side.

Jamie's dad's side.

Buttons, the crazier of the two babies.

Bandit, the suck-up.

They're like family. T&T.

Friends are the most important thing to have, other than money and stuff. Just kidding, I miss my friends a lot. It's not that we haven't made friends here, as we met Bretto here in Japan. One factor in the decision to return, and a big part in fact, would be friends.

Anisha

Tara and Lori

Colleen

Heather

Friends (Bretto, J-Dean, Caroline, Colleen, T&T) and Karaoke in Canada

Ryan

Sean

John and Flynn

Last, but not least Bretto

1 comment:

OsakaOtaku said...

Thanks, Jamie and I love taking photos, but Jamie won't go for an SLR.

One day, after we stop travelling and I stop spending money on computer things...

We have a two year plan as my work visa runs out then. Jamie's visa is dependent on mine.

Yeah, I'm still under contract with the company.