Monday, July 30, 2007

Fresh Blood

There are some new people at work and like always they are fresh, bright eyed and bushy tailed. One of them is in my group starting on Sunday I think. Her name is Armandina and she hails from Texas.

To celebrate the finish of their on the job training, the group wanted to do some karaoke so we made plans to meet at Spatz and then a move to Rainbow Karaoke. I think the guy beside Niko is named Dan.

At Spatz we picked up some more people, some have been here longer and we all headed out for some karaoke! I think the guy beside Armandina is named John.

What is karaoke without the group dance? TLC's Don't go chasing waterfalls came on and everyone got up.

Jamie gave a helping hand finding some Japanese songs and Parris sounded pretty decent giving a rendition of one of Utada's songs. Obviously he has studied some Japanese.

On the right is Dave and on the left is... um I can't remember but he works in a branch in Takatsuki and has been here for a couple of months now. Dave and I met online in a facebook group when he asked some questions about the place where we work. A couple months later he is here and now we are singing our hearts out.

Look at how eager they look and the smiles are so bright! Maybe that was the alcohol showing. Hmm. The guy on the right works at the place I work but I can't recall his name. Oh well, fun was to be had by all!

More Pics

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me guess, his name was John?

OsakaOtaku said...

The guy beside Dave was named Simon and the other guy's name was Bill.