Friday, July 20, 2007

The Sun makes a cameo

On Monday July 16 Ryan and his girl Midori arrived. Midori lives with her sister in Tokyo and had met Ryan in Canada while on language exchange. Ryan was visiting Midori this week as part of his return to Japan for a visit trip. So as part of the trip they were going to visit the Kansai area as well as Fukuoka and Okinawa. They were staying with us for a few nights while in Kansai.

They had taken the night bus from Tokyo and hadn't slept much, so I let them have a little nap. While they were sleeping I went around the neighbourhood to take some pictures.

The weather was really nice because it was the day after a typhoon. The sun was shining and the blue sky was bright and blue.

People were out and about enjoying the good weather. I am not usually up at the time (ie: before 10AM) so I was surprised to see what life was like in the morning.

I really liked the lighting that day. I took some shots of random things around the place. These clothes pegs looked so nice as they matched the blue sky.

But alas, as time passed the clouds rolled in and hid the blue. It was great while it lasted.

1 comment:

Lakeic said...

Did they see any cockroaches while they stayed with you, lol :)

You make me want to buy a new camera!