Saturday, July 21, 2007

Flash Photography

I got me a flash and it's kinda neato! I always wanted to get a slave flash but a good one was going to be at least $150, but one day in Den Den Town as I was meandering I found a unit for 4000yen. I was surprised and happy. I knew it wasn't going to be as good as a $150 unit but I thought I could experiment and move up later.

The first real experiment was at Adelle's birthday. This one was of her playing with it in a smoky environment.

So of course Scott had to try the obvious and pose like a well known video game character.

Getting the washed out look sometimes is good. This one makes Adelle look kind of angelic... uh more than usual.

It also gave this group shot a different feel to it. Everything is clear and crisp because the camera has more than enough light to focus.

No comments: