Sunday, August 05, 2007

July BBQ

It was a dark and stormy night. Wait, it was a breezy and comfortable night and we had planned a BBQ. As we have access to a rooftop our BBQs are upstairs and outside.

We had invited everybody and the ones who showed up made a tight group. Naoyukki, Takuya, Sakamoto, Sarah, Ikuyo and her friend, whose name I still can not recall.

The BBQ was left for us by the previous tenants and hasn't changed since we first moved in, but I had added some music hardware. I have a CD stereo upstairs with a cable to connect to the audio port of a laptop. I did this and since my wireless reached we had mp3s streaming from the server. This is so 1990s you say and I agree but it caught Naoyukki's attention and he played DJ for a little while.

The main theme of tonight's BBQ was roasting marshmallows over the coals. We had a great time as it was a first for some our local friends.
More Pics

No comments: