Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My Horoscope

My horoscope predictions of late have been really close to the mark lately. Maybe I am reading too much into them, but wow. Things like this really make me want to re-evaluate my belief or disbelief in these things.

Friday (October 12th, 2007):
Don't count on getting an extension on a project or suddenly coming into some money. Just do your best and take care of what you need to get done.
(This is the day I got news that Nova was going to delay the pay until the 19th. So much for the 15th.)

Today (October 16th, 2007):
It's time to let a chapter of your life come to an end. It's hard to say goodbye sometimes, but important to realize when you need to move on.
(End of one job and the start of another? Does this mean I should Toppatsu from now on?)

No comments: