Friday, April 25, 2008

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

It has been months since I last touched this blog. I think the shock of moving back to Canada was part of the reason why I basically stopped communicating with everyone. Re-integrating hasn't been as difficult as one would expect but I guess my reluctance to change was hit hard by the sudden shift. Slowly but surely things will improve.

Well, now I'm living in Vancouver in a basement suite which isn't too bad. My preference would have been in an apartment or main level/top level of a house but the market has few vacancies. I have a job where I like the people I'm working with but the hours are dwindling. Our old Hyundai Accent has been traded in for a 2007 Toyota Matrix because the upkeep was getting to be expensive, and more costly than the value of the vehicle.

As for the baby, we are pretty sure it will be a girl. We have decided on Noa [のあ], which in Japanese is a girl's name. For those with excellent Kanji skills, we are excepting suggestions on which Kanji to use. Her middle name will be Quinn, a close approximation of Quynh in Vietnamese.

In so few words, I have summed up the events of my life. Lots of details were over looked but I wouldn't want to bore you with small details.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Thanks for the comment and the link. I'll throw a link up for you too.

Congratulations on the baby!