Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I've been tagged

So apparently I have been tagged so I must write six weird things about myself:

1. I'm scared of the dark. Not dusk dark, but dark dark. When I was a little kid I wasn't as scared of the dark as I am now. That was before I saw aliens, vampires, werewolves, ghouls, zombies, serial killers, school girls with bad hair on TV.

2. I need to sleep with my feet touching something. I can't fall asleep otherwise. I have this awful vision of an episode of V where this lady gives birth to this baby who has no skin and is all green and gooey and shiny. Anyway I was scared that I may one day give birth to this slimey god forsaken alien baby thing. So usually I have the covers pinned under my feet to prevent the baby from coming up(even though if I had given birth to the baby it would already be inside the blanket.)

3. I sometimes have movie dreams. A movie dream is where I seem to be in the dream but not, and the dream has the look of a Hollywood style production. Sometimes for a brief moment after waking I can remember the whole movie start to finish. The weird thing is that it ranges in genre. From suspense to comedy. Like the one where I was recruited to join a group of army people on their way to eradicate a town full of people who were hosts of a new viral weapon. So it ended up that on our way out of the town, after killing everybody, we discovered we were infected so we had to kill ourselves. The choice was to roll the jeep and hope to die or shoot yourself in the head. I chose the latter one. My forehead stung a bit after I woke up.

4. Apparently the wife says that I'm weird because I curl my toes. "Tightly clenched" as she would say. She says it's like I think I'm going to fall off the earth or something.

5. People have called me paranoid before, but I think I'm just being careful. I think people are watching and waiting. I don't know if its the government or the vampires, but I can't be sloppy. That's why I take different routes to get home, and have 8digit security codes. Sometimes I think people I know aren't really who they say they are. The woman thinks that falls under number five. I always wonder if it's them inside or if they've been taken over for a short time. It'd explain why sometimes people do things I don't expect them to do.

6. I hate getting older because I'm getting softer as I age. I used to think we should kill off all the useless people, but now I'd have to get someone to carry out those orders. I still believe in roving death squads, but I think I'd let more people live. What kind of fascist could I be with that mentality? Sheesh!

Okay. That's it. You know some of my secrets. These are the ones that I'm willing to share. Now I will tag.... Delly who is not an elephant and Marina who is one of my minions.

Mwa ha ha ha!

1 comment:

OsakaOtaku said...

In this day and age the paranoids live the longest. If you don't watch your back they will get you!