Thursday, December 21, 2006

Paranoia is the best defence

When I first started at The Company I had thought the secret evaluations were something the higher-ups used to keep the proles inline. I held this belief until a couple of days ago. I looked in my inbox to see a feedback sheet. I rolled my eyes at first thinking it was another complaint against an instructor in my group, but when I didn't see negative or positive in the type section I wondered what it could be. It turned out to be feedback from a secret observation! I was floored. Now I watch the number of connections while I teach a lesson to see if Big Brother is watching me. Not that it matters since I'm so good (and modest).
;-P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! THE INSTRUCTOR IN YOUR GROUP BEING WATCHED WAS MEEEEEE!!!!!

Seriously, I'm watching those goddammit numbers at the bottom of the screen from THIS DAY ONWARD!

Oh yeah, and smiling a little bit more.

Anonymous said...

Seriously. I've been watching those numbers since Kathy told me what they were for...Big Brother, I'm onto you!

~Dawnabelle

OsakaOtaku said...

I was surprised since I had not heard of anyone getting one of these. It makes me wonder though... why I have never been recorded for training videos?